CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, November 24, 2003

rightt. just got home.. lets see... raffles city was alright? didnt shop. my sis wanted to buy me a pair of slippers from m)phosis cos i said i kinda liked it.. but i didnt want to buy it. cos its something i want and its not something i need. haha.

went over to siglap.. her friend's place for dinner.. fairmount.. nice condo.. next to my bro's. but my bro was at home so we didnt go up to his place.. bah! oh my sister's friend asked me to work for him. some part time thingy.. but always at indoor stadium should he need me.. for kriston food and catering.. he's the boss.. hrrm.. maybe? but i'd rather work for club 21. haha.

okay. so should i go to eastwest bar now? but i just got home and im feeling all comfy. hrrms. and my cousin just asked me to go downstairs.. (she lives downstairs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home